Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
A lip balm that keeps your lips moisturized for a long time without leaving sticky,greasy feeling. it also makes the lips appear very soft and plump.
To be honest Burt's bees is good but I feel like there are cheaper chapsticks that may be better. I feel like it's a bit overrated but it does its job
I loooove burts bees chapstick! It's all natural. & I love the way my lips feel after using it! So soft and luscious. I've almost tried all of them!
I am definitely a fan of Burt's Bees chapstick. I have used it for years and will definitely continue to do so. I especially love the peppermint one!
I have so many flavors of this, one in every pocket of my purse. I love Burt's, it makes my lips super soft and the flavors are very good on the lips!
Nothing's better than the original. It moisturizes well and for a long time, but is never sticky and annoying like you get with a lot of chap sticks.
This lip balm is not my favorite because it is thick and does not smell very nice. It also doesn't absorb into the lips it just sits on top of them.
Peppermint Burt's bees is my favorite! Not sticky and last long ! The scent is a plus! I always have at least two sticks of Burt's bees at all times!
I love that I can feel this lip balm working! It nourishes my lips and quickly repairs them. I always keep one in my coat pocket and one in my purse!
I have used this product quite frequently lately and I love it. However, I did find myself applying more product than I had with my other chapstick.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos