BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Love this chapstick one of my favorites. I don’t like the flavor ones. Has to be original. Gets rid of my chapped lips. Smells great and is cruelty free.
Annie R.
Durham, NC
I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! It is my go to chap stick. I love that it is natural and that I know exactly what is in it. I recommend this to everyone!
Shelby V.
Watertown, NY
Love the squeeze and tube. This is way easier and you don't have to worry about melting chapstick in the cap. Plus the quality of the product is on point
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Love this stuff! I have a slight lip balm problem (lol) and this is one that is always on me! Feels nice and smells nice. Not the best tasting though. :P
Gloria P.
Cabot
Purchased at: Walmart
I Have used Burt’s bees for years and love the coverage it gives. It is a gentle lip balm and works great if you are looking for something more natural.
Santina B.
Newfoundland, PA
I absolutely love all of the burt's bees products but especially this balm! its my go to lip moisturizer and a must have for the upcoming winter season!
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
All time favorite chopstick! Love the minty cool feeling it leaves on your lips and the smell is also minty! I keep one in my purse, makeup kit and car!
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
This a staple for me. I keep one in my purse, on my nightstand, bathroom, kitchen, coat, pocket. I don't have to go far to be able to make my lips happy.
Nicole A.
I love this product, my lips gets chapped a lot in the winter and i always carry this product with me, it helps my lips and it makes them so nice and soft
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
Works very well and even makes me feel fresh when I put it on. I think it is a little bit pricey but is worth it in the end when you have soft minty lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?