Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love this chapstick one of my favorites. I don’t like the flavor ones. Has to be original. Gets rid of my chapped lips. Smells great and is cruelty free.
I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! It is my go to chap stick. I love that it is natural and that I know exactly what is in it. I recommend this to everyone!
Love the squeeze and tube. This is way easier and you don't have to worry about melting chapstick in the cap. Plus the quality of the product is on point
Love this stuff! I have a slight lip balm problem (lol) and this is one that is always on me! Feels nice and smells nice. Not the best tasting though. :P
I absolutely love all of the burt's bees products but especially this balm! its my go to lip moisturizer and a must have for the upcoming winter season!
All time favorite chopstick! Love the minty cool feeling it leaves on your lips and the smell is also minty! I keep one in my purse, makeup kit and car!
This a staple for me. I keep one in my purse, on my nightstand, bathroom, kitchen, coat, pocket. I don't have to go far to be able to make my lips happy.
I love this product, my lips gets chapped a lot in the winter and i always carry this product with me, it helps my lips and it makes them so nice and soft
Works very well and even makes me feel fresh when I put it on. I think it is a little bit pricey but is worth it in the end when you have soft minty lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos