Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I like Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, but the price prevents me from buying it frequently. It lasts a decent time, and it feels smooth with a hint of color.
I carry this everywhere! Works great, and smells amazing. I've used this for years. It is very easy to apply and doesn't get too sticky. Also, good price!
Great moisture. I am not so crazy about the Wild cherry scent. It is long lasting. I apply it before I do my makeup routine and it's not too pricey either.
Very moisturizing and amazing I use it on the daily it makes my lips very soft and feel amazing & it's very long lasting & yes it did meet my expectations!
I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balm. However I find that the peppermint it a bit too hot on the lips sometimes - but as always, it's a great product.
Burt's Bees is definitely my go-to lip balm. I love the tingle when I put it on, and I don't feel like I have to reapply it constantly. Plus, it's natural!
I live this product. Especially in the color Dahlia. It gives my lips the perfect rosy hue with out being too much. My lips are left moisturized and soft .
I have the peppermint one and I love it! I highly recommend! I am a repeater, i enjoy the feeling on my lips and makes them soft. It's at a good price too!
This is the best! I love the minty refreshing feeling. Instantly my chapped lips felt better. I swear I bathed my lips in this whenever they were chapped.
This lip balm is so moisturizing that I can't get enough of it. It has a subtle scent to it and not overpowering. I love that Burt's Bees is 100% natural .
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos