BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I like Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, but the price prevents me from buying it frequently. It lasts a decent time, and it feels smooth with a hint of color.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I carry this everywhere! Works great, and smells amazing. I've used this for years. It is very easy to apply and doesn't get too sticky. Also, good price!
Kristen S.
Great moisture. I am not so crazy about the Wild cherry scent. It is long lasting. I apply it before I do my makeup routine and it's not too pricey either.
Angelica  A.
Cathedral City, CA
Very moisturizing and amazing I use it on the daily it makes my lips very soft and feel amazing & it's very long lasting & yes it did meet my expectations!
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balm. However I find that the peppermint it a bit too hot on the lips sometimes - but as always, it's a great product.
Rachel A.
Burt's Bees is definitely my go-to lip balm. I love the tingle when I put it on, and I don't feel like I have to reapply it constantly. Plus, it's natural!
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I live this product. Especially in the color Dahlia. It gives my lips the perfect rosy hue with out being too much. My lips are left moisturized and soft .
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
I have the peppermint one and I love it! I highly recommend! I am a repeater, i enjoy the feeling on my lips and makes them soft. It's at a good price too!
Jenny •.
This is the best! I love the minty refreshing feeling. Instantly my chapped lips felt better. I swear I bathed my lips in this whenever they were chapped.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
This lip balm is so moisturizing that I can't get enough of it. It has a subtle scent to it and not overpowering. I love that Burt's Bees is 100% natural .
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?