Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Good but not great I like the way it smells. I tend to use aquaphor or babylips more often but I always keep one of these in my pencil case for school
One of the best lip balms out there! It leaves your lips so soft and you also don't have to keep applying it like other lip balms! One of my favorites.
Love this stuff! It leaves my lips deeply moisturized and smooth. It's only of the only lip products that doesn't clump up or dry unevenly on my lips.
I love Burt's Bees lipbalms. However, out of all the options this particular one is not my favorite. I applies but seemingly fades away on your lips.
I've tried many of Burt's Bees products and I do really like their lip balm it does its job makes your lips feel nourished and smooth I would recommend
Its an amazing chapstick. One of my favorites. You don't have to reapply it as often as some of the other brands. It's also not too expensive either.
it smell so very good. i want to sniff all day every day. if i could i would stamp it on smelly children so that they dont smell so bad. last long time
Love this chapstick & refuse to use any other brand. helps a lot quicker with chapped lips than others i've used in the past. worth the money!
This lip balm is my go to. I used it so much when I was pregnant it saved my lips. It is worth the price but it is even better when there are coupons.
This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. I have tried a variety of burt's bees lip balms, and try to keep one in every bag I carry around!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos