BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Priscilla B.
This Product was amazing. My favorite lip care product. It is super hydrating. And the smell was good. It was not over powerful. I'll definitely buy again.
Rebecca P.
I have always really enjoyed Burt's Bees products. Especially their lip balm. It tingles and I really liked that. Also, it fixes chapped lips in no time.
Nicole C.
Edgewood, MD
This is one of my favorite chap sticks I got it in a gift pack and was addicted to it, they are also easy to find and almost any gas station or Walmart.
Nga R.
I don't like the smell or the texture that I leaves on my lips. It also sometimes leaves my lips looking purple. My fiance uses it only because I hate it.
melissa t.
I literally have to keep chapstick with me n so far this one is my favorite. I really like the tingling feeling u get when u put it on.. really works fast
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great lip balm if you struggle with dry lips often or are in a cold area at work or something. The different tints and flavors are very great too
Allison S.
The only lip balm I'll ever use! Doesn't dry out my lips like other products can, and doesn't cake up in the corners of my mouth like some chap-sticks do.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
One of my favorite lip balms. It heals my lips and it’s not too goopy and the taste isn’t bad. It’s a good price and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth
Natasha B.
Anaheim, CA
Absolutly love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moist for hours longer than other brands, & I don't have to keep applying as often. I highly recommend this.
Ali B.
Wilmington
I have been using this for over 20 years now and I make sure that I never run out of this amazing product. I swear my life on how wonderfully it works!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?