BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
My favorite chapstick! It makes your lips feel great, refreshed, & soft. It might not be the cheapest, but it's worth it - you get what you pay for.
Brittany B.
Peninsula, OH
My favorite chapstick!!! This is my go to when my lips are burning and super chapped. It smells good and it ant taste weird like most chapstick brands
Stephanie F.
I absolutely loves Burt's Bees products. A little expensive but its worth it and natural! Love the tingling feeling it gives! I recommend it for sure!
leila m.
Toledo , OH
JUST BUY IT. it's amazing, like the best lipcare product ever. it's made with beeswax and that's what i find works best to keep my lips smooth all day.
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Love burts bees wax it's a great brand natural and affordable. The chopstick makes my lips feel so smooth and if their chapped it gives instant relief.
Mackenzie R.
This Burt's Bees Lip Balm is great for this Fall/Winter season! It's so moisturizing & keeps the lips feeling hydrated all day long! Love this product!
Diana A.
I love Burt's bees and this chapstick is amazing. I have very dry lips and this had helped me a lot. If you want beautiful kissable lips give it a try !
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
The most amazing and refreshing chopstick I have ever used. The healing properties on not only dry lips but on chapped noses from being sick is amazing
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Love this classic chap stick, very moisturizing and has a neutral flavor. I love the tingling feeling and the variety of flavors. Reasonably priced too
Ash
I love this product! I put it on multiple times a day. It soothes as well as repairing cracks and moisterizing. Also it leaves your lips smelling nice.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?