BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tiffany M.
Sacramento , CA
The only chapstick I will use!! I love the tingly feeling that it leaves. The chapstick is smooth, not sticky and does not leave your lips feeling dry.
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
I don't really use Burt's Bee's products or any type of lip balm products for that matter since it's always dried out my lips. So i stopped using them.
Stephanie O.
Stockton, CA
Feels like chapstick to me just a little more expensive for the same feel. It think it's a little over priced for something similar to another product.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
I am not a big fan. There are better products out there that will help hydrate your lips a little more than this. The smell is great, but that is all.
Rebecca L.
Farwell, MI
I like the vanilla one but it doesn't taste very pleasant at all. It moisturizes really well though. It lasts a few hours at most. It wasn't too pricy.
Eric K.
This is an A++ Product its my most favorite! Soothing and clean on your lips no gunky build up! Great for when I am out running in the fall and winter!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I wasn’t a huge fan of this type of chapstick. It was hard in the tube, and didn’t go on smoothly or softly. I had to rub it on to get any on my lips.
Ariella B.
A good option for those with chapped lips, or those who wish to hydrate their lips, however, I personally feel there are better products on the market.
Amy W.
Otis, MA
Love all of Burt' s Bees products!! All the products are natural without any unwanted chemicals, which now I'm this day and age in really hard to find.
Jessica P.
This is my favorite chapstick! I love the bit of tingly feeling after applying it from the mint. It makes my lips feel great and isn't sticky feeling.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?