BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
Kept lips very soft and moist. The light touch of color was nice. It is not the equiv aren't of actual lipstick, but just a hint to brighten your look.
Allie E.
Hayes
I love this so much!!! It's all natural and has a great scent. It works so well on the lips and definitely repares lips in a day if they are really bad
Mariah W.
Not my favorite but it isn't bad! Regular formula is better. I thought this had a weird taste that did not make up for its subpar moisturizing effects.
Tiffany J.
During the winter months, my lips get so chapped that its not even funny. I use the Burt's Bees lipbalm everyday to keep my lips from falling off! haha
maisie b.
I love the butts bees lipbalms they make my lips so soft . I enjoy them alot! I really recommend them . but the only downside would be the price point.
Mackenzie R.
This Burt's Bees Lip Balm is great for this Fall/Winter season! It's so moisturizing & keeps the lips feeling hydrated all day long! Love this product!
Angie P.
Ogden
This is probably the best product I've used to keep my lips smooth. The flavors are yummy, but are a little strong tasting!! Other than that I love it.
Zulman M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My lips get chapped often I'm addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm. I loose them all the time some how I ended up with a collection of them around my room.
Maggie N.
Santa Ana, CA
Best lip product. Helps lips to soften up nd prevents them from getting chapped. I highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a lip solution.
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
I love the way that Burt's Bees feels on my chapped lips. It actually heals the lips after use instead of just making them feel soft during application
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?