BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie F.
I absolutely loves Burt's Bees products. A little expensive but its worth it and natural! Love the tingling feeling it gives! I recommend it for sure!
maricela p.
I do not like this product honestly because of how it feels almost like you're putting butter on your lips. I hope they come up with a better formula.
Samantha H.
Abingdon , MD
I brought this a few weeks ago and I Absolutely just love it the price is good I love that I don’t have to keep applying it. I brought it from Walmart
Nicki L.
I use all burts products. I recommend them to everyone and have great experiences with them. They are amongst some of my all time fave products to use.
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
Love this chapstick & refuse to use any other brand. helps a lot quicker with chapped lips than others i've used in the past. worth the money!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I wasn’t a huge fan of this type of chapstick. It was hard in the tube, and didn’t go on smoothly or softly. I had to rub it on to get any on my lips.
Mackenzie R.
This Burt's Bees Lip Balm is great for this Fall/Winter season! It's so moisturizing & keeps the lips feeling hydrated all day long! Love this product!
Arianne Y.
I really like the minty feeling of the lip balm, but I definitely think it just makes my lips more chapped over time. I won’t be buying this any more.
Marie S.
Arcadia, CA
If you put this lip balm on at night before bed, your lips will still be soft and smooth in the morning! Love this balm! I have repurchased many times.
Pa Nhia L.
My favorite, always help my chappy lips in the winter! Works so much better than any other brand. Can be a little pricey for chapstick but so worth it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?