Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I absolutely loves Burt's Bees products. A little expensive but its worth it and natural! Love the tingling feeling it gives! I recommend it for sure!
I do not like this product honestly because of how it feels almost like you're putting butter on your lips. I hope they come up with a better formula.
I brought this a few weeks ago and I Absolutely just love it the price is good I love that I don’t have to keep applying it. I brought it from Walmart
I use all burts products. I recommend them to everyone and have great experiences with them. They are amongst some of my all time fave products to use.
Love this chapstick & refuse to use any other brand. helps a lot quicker with chapped lips than others i've used in the past. worth the money!
I wasn’t a huge fan of this type of chapstick. It was hard in the tube, and didn’t go on smoothly or softly. I had to rub it on to get any on my lips.
This Burt's Bees Lip Balm is great for this Fall/Winter season! It's so moisturizing & keeps the lips feeling hydrated all day long! Love this product!
I really like the minty feeling of the lip balm, but I definitely think it just makes my lips more chapped over time. I won’t be buying this any more.
If you put this lip balm on at night before bed, your lips will still be soft and smooth in the morning! Love this balm! I have repurchased many times.
My favorite, always help my chappy lips in the winter! Works so much better than any other brand. Can be a little pricey for chapstick but so worth it!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos