BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daiselys A.
Best way to keep your lips hydrated! 😍 love this product usually with Chapstick i have to re apply many times because they tend to become more chapped
vanessa r.
Commerce City, CO
This is really moisturizing! I’ve been using these past days since it’s really cold oustside. I purchased it in Walmart and its so easy to apply!
Allie E.
Hayes
I love this so much!!! It's all natural and has a great scent. It works so well on the lips and definitely repares lips in a day if they are really bad
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
Love Burts Bees lip balm. Knowing it's a natural source makes me love it even more, feeling like my skin soaks it right up and lasts a very long time.
Christina F.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love the Burt's Bees lip balms and tints. The balms keep my lips hydrated without feeling greasy and the tints have a soothing mint that feels great!
Hannah M.
Blacksville, WV
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. I will never use another brand of chapstick. It makes your lips super hydrated and you don't have to constantly reapply.
Caryn P.
Phelps, NY
I have 2-3 different color/flavors of the Burt's Bees lip balm. Love that it's not heavy, doesn't feel dry or waxy, and the colors are very flattering.
Peighton B.
This didn't help fix my cracked lips or help them be not chat all it did was make my lips smell better and it didn't taste as bad as the rest of them.
Stefanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolute favorite. Hydrating. Soothing. Doesn't feel oily or greasy. And love that there's no strong scent. One application is all I need for the day.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
One of my top faves for lip balm! my absolute fave from Burt's our the mint ones. <3
been using these for a very long time. Perfect for guys and girls!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?