BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Neelam M.
Troy, MI
Love the peppermint scent of this product! A little goes a long way and it stays on for quite a while. Although it's a bit pricey, it completely worth it!
Fairoza K.
lewisville, NC
i love this product it moisturizes very well and it has this minty feel that i love and it burns a little bit so i think it is a plumper kind of
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
Unlike most, I do not care for this product. I don't feel that is moisturizing at all, which is what I'm looking for in a chap stick. I would not recommend
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH
I use this stuff everyday and constantly buy it because I'm always running out or losing it. My favorite Chapstick I don't think I could go to another one!
Michaela K.
I have always loved Burt's bees Chapstick but I recently tried the Nivea Chapstick and it works way better and costs a lot less if you find the right deal.
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
If you want nice soft lips, this is the lip balm you need! It went above and beyond my expectations! I am hooked on burts bees! The peppermint is AMAZING!
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
Great product. Makes your lips feel all tingly and fresh. Doesn't go on as smooth as some of there other products. But love the minty smell and freshness.
Doua Chee Y.
Love this!!!! makes my lip really moist after applying it. doesn't chapped my lips at all. I bought this on accident and don't regret the purchases at all.
tami t.
Santee, CA
I am in love with this product, the flavors are awesome and smell great! I use mine every morning and right before bed to keep my lips moisturized all day.
Abigail B.
Mazomanie, WI
The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my all time favorite! I have not found a chapstick that is comparable. It is ultra hydrating and has a very nice aroma.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?