BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

dezi m.
this lip balm is super easy to use. The balm provides you with a very well sheet of moisture. The balm smells delicious and has so many options. The balm is super well priced for the amount of work it does. This balm 100% met my expectations. If you accidentally eat it it taste good to!
Jasmine😘😘 J.
Conroe
I hate the scent of this lips balm but I hate the scent of most of their products. They do work but smell awful. And are kinda expensive. I have used this a few times but only as a last resort. Not disappointed in results but the smell is intense. Kinda reminds me of tea tree oil.
Madison J.
Boise
No chapstick compares to Burt’s bees!! This is the best chapstick I have ever used. It doesn’t have an odd flavor or buildup that some other chapsticks have. It makes your lips tingle and little which I really like! Burt’s bees actually moisturizes your lips long term unlike other chapstick products. I will forever only use Burt’s bees.
Pauline L.
Brooklyn
Burt’s Bees has been my go-to lip balm for as long as I can remember. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because the original doesn’t have any SPF :( I tried one with sun protection years ago but it left a white cast and that’s not a cute look lol still forever a Burt’s bees fan
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Burt’s bees is a quick fix to chapped lips! This is my husbands favorite chap stick and he will steal mine if he can’t find his own. I love Burt’s Bees products but my only complaint about this chap stick is that it makes your drink taste nasty if you have it on and take a sip of something.
Stephanie M.
Brooklyn
ok i first started using this product last winter and it leaves your lips feeling amazing . i use all the time i keep this product in all my bags . I also went and bought this to put in all my stocking suffers for the holiday . Best lip balm out there and it natural also a plus .
Lauren J.
McCordsville
I'm on my second tube of this stuff. I love that it stays smooth on your lips and doesn't get gritty. Definitely keeps my lips moisturized. Has a slight tingly, cool feeling on your lips which is my favorite part about it. I always tell people to use it because I love it so much.
James r.
Aurora, CO
Literally the best lip balm I have ever used in my entire life. If anything using the peppermint and vitamin e oil infused one has made my lips bigger since I started using it 4 years ago. Carmax who? because they can't relate sweetie. Literally pick one up today you won't regret it.
Madeline T.
los alamitos
I absolutely love this product! It hydrates my lips so well. I'm currently using it now because it's very cold out, and my lips are getting chapped. It's very easy to apply, and there is a lot of product in it. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, family, or sibling. They also have a variety of different scents. I find that they actually taste good if you accidentally get some in your mouth.
Samantha O.
Piedmont
Nice formula makes my lips tingle when it works and hydrates my lips very well.  I only need to use a small amount and it works great.  No real flavor to it but I've bought it several times and would recommend to my friends.  It's a great product. Worth the price.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?