BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittanie O.
Newcomerstown
You can't beat the classics. I love the original formula burt's bees for the winter time because it is a lasting formula that doesnt melt off of my lips.
Valarie R.
These work, but not for very long. You have to keep reapplying and some smell's are very strong and not pleasant. The coconut pear one is amazing though!
Abby B.
Columbia City, IN
I love Burts Bees but the squeezable is my least favorite product. After several uses, and when it's almost gone it is difficult to get the lip balm out
Amy L.
Hendersonville
I love this lip chap stick. I keep it in my bathroom to use several times day. I would recommend it for anyone to try it plus the cost is great deal also
Ciara L.
This is my favorite Chapstick to use. I love the mint scent that not only smells good but gives a nice cooling feeling which is great for chapped lips 🤗
Annie R.
Durham, NC
I love my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! It is my go to chap stick. I love that it is natural and that I know exactly what is in it. I recommend this to everyone!
Fatima R.
Bronx, NY
GREAT IN KEEPING LIPS MOISTURIZED AND A GREAT LIP BALM! AFFORDABLE AND NICE TO KEEP IN POCKET, YOU CAN BUY THIS USUALLY AT DRUGSTORES & SCENT IS AMAZING.
AshLey R.
Boston, MA
My favorite lipbalms ever. They are way better than the Eos is my opinion. They are more moisturizing and don't dry out on me after an hour like eos did.
Byanca Y.
Lowell, MA
My favorite chapstick. It’s very strong and Idk how to explain it but I can feel the slight tingle which I love. It makes it feel like it’s working lol.
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
Love Burts bees lip blam. Hands down one of the best lip blame out there on the market. I always trust Burts bees lip blam when it comes to chaped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?