BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julia S.
THE BEST. Simple, and moisturizing. I love the smell of it. I wish it had SPF though as that would help my chapped lips even more in the summer!
Priscila C.
Temple, TX
This chapstick is so far my favorite I've tried. It leaves my lips feeling very fresh, I mostly use it after exfoliating my lips. It's worth the buck!
Steph R.
Woodbridge, VA
Burt's bees chapsticks are really good they don't use as much spf in them but they do use natural ingredients which mak your lips softer and smell good.
Eric K.
This is an A++ Product its my most favorite! Soothing and clean on your lips no gunky build up! Great for when I am out running in the fall and winter!
Crystal S.
Tampa
Best lip balm out there! Always leaves my lips feeling hydrated and I love the tingling sensation from the peppermint. This is the only lip balm I use.
Jessica P.
This is my favorite chapstick! I love the bit of tingly feeling after applying it from the mint. It makes my lips feel great and isn't sticky feeling.
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
One of my favorite things to use in the winter. Makes my lips super soft and helps with my dry cracked lips. Buy from Walmart its a little bit cheaper
Juli P.
Bay City, MI
This product is one of the best lip balms I've ever bought. I bought some to add to a gift for my sister's birthday. Keeps your lips very moisturized.
Tiffany I.
This was a great chapstick except it made my lips tingle; so I have discovered I am allergic to something in it but other wise it was a good chapstick
Iris M.
Hobart, IN
I thought it was a good chap stick. There wasn't any color and it wasn't terrible tasting. It wasn't anything fantastic but it worked when I needed it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?