Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
THE BEST. Simple, and moisturizing. I love the smell of it. I wish it had SPF though as that would help my chapped lips even more in the summer!
This chapstick is so far my favorite I've tried. It leaves my lips feeling very fresh, I mostly use it after exfoliating my lips. It's worth the buck!
Burt's bees chapsticks are really good they don't use as much spf in them but they do use natural ingredients which mak your lips softer and smell good.
This is an A++ Product its my most favorite! Soothing and clean on your lips no gunky build up! Great for when I am out running in the fall and winter!
Best lip balm out there! Always leaves my lips feeling hydrated and I love the tingling sensation from the peppermint. This is the only lip balm I use.
This is my favorite chapstick! I love the bit of tingly feeling after applying it from the mint. It makes my lips feel great and isn't sticky feeling.
One of my favorite things to use in the winter. Makes my lips super soft and helps with my dry cracked lips. Buy from Walmart its a little bit cheaper
This product is one of the best lip balms I've ever bought. I bought some to add to a gift for my sister's birthday. Keeps your lips very moisturized.
This was a great chapstick except it made my lips tingle; so I have discovered I am allergic to something in it but other wise it was a good chapstick
I thought it was a good chap stick. There wasn't any color and it wasn't terrible tasting. It wasn't anything fantastic but it worked when I needed it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos