BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Olivia T.
Winston-Salem
Clears up flaky chapped lips like nothing else! I use it all winter long and will even apply it to the edges of my nose when it gets raw in the spring.
Alyssa S.
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands for anything. I really like they're lip care products because it smells nice, rehydrates, and gives soft lips.
Patricia S.
One of the best chap sticks available. I always keep one with me because you never know when you will need it. This chap stick keeps my lips moist.
Stephanie O.
Stockton, CA
Feels like chapstick to me just a little more expensive for the same feel. It think it's a little over priced for something similar to another product.
Makes my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Love the smell and how easy it is to apply. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little less pricey
Rebecca L.
Farwell, MI
I like the vanilla one but it doesn't taste very pleasant at all. It moisturizes really well though. It lasts a few hours at most. It wasn't too pricy.
Vanessa V.
Great product! I use this product before I apply any lipstick or any liquid lipstick and it works like a charm because it has a really good consistency
Christine S.
Myakka City, FL
Don't like it as much as other Burt's bees lip balms but compared to other brands I would still pick it. Flavor goes away quickly and residue is Oily.
Amber T.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love that it is all natural. Made with bees wax. Great brand with great products. Will buy again! I have purchased mine at walmart and target before.
Brittany C.
Des Moines, IA
Such a great simple chapstick, always makes my lips feel amazing, I have at least three Burt's bees with me at all times. I never leave home without it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?