BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for over 10 years! So I guess that should speak for itself. Highly recommend and it's also affordable.
Jillian S.
Las Vegas, NV
I will not use any other lip balm! Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is the only Chapstick that doesn't irritate or dry out my lips. I love the peppermint oil.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
I love this lip balm, especially since it does not melt into a mess if I accidently leave it in my car during the summer. But all are good from this brand.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
It's a beautiful subtle color. Nice when you want a little something, but don't want high maintenance lipstick. However, its not particularly moisturizing
Kimberly B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This lip balm is wonderful. It's lasted me quite a while but I love the mint and cooling feeling it leaves. Very moisturizing as well! I highly recommend!
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wish this worked but it did nothing for my chapped lips and it was not worth the purchase. Especially because it is more expensive than Chapstick.
Hadleigh W.
Eatonton
Purchased at: CVS
I love the mint scent and it applies smoothly. It makes my lips tingle for the first couple of minutes but after that it mellows out. It nourishes all day
Denia A.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love these. Not only they give you color to your lips, but they also protect your lips and makes them feel smoothr. It is worth every penny!
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My all time favorite chapstick! Nothing works the way this does for me! I've tried other chopsticks, but nothing compares, and this packaging is do cute!!
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this lip balm but I don't think it's the best I've ever gotten from Burt's Bees. I do really love the smell so I will probably continue to use it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?