Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for over 10 years! So I guess that should speak for itself. Highly recommend and it's also affordable.
I will not use any other lip balm! Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is the only Chapstick that doesn't irritate or dry out my lips. I love the peppermint oil.
I love this lip balm, especially since it does not melt into a mess if I accidently leave it in my car during the summer. But all are good from this brand.
It's a beautiful subtle color. Nice when you want a little something, but don't want high maintenance lipstick. However, its not particularly moisturizing
This lip balm is wonderful. It's lasted me quite a while but I love the mint and cooling feeling it leaves. Very moisturizing as well! I highly recommend!
I really wish this worked but it did nothing for my chapped lips and it was not worth the purchase. Especially because it is more expensive than Chapstick.
I absolutely love these. Not only they give you color to your lips, but they also protect your lips and makes them feel smoothr. It is worth every penny!
My all time favorite chapstick! Nothing works the way this does for me! I've tried other chopsticks, but nothing compares, and this packaging is do cute!!
I like this lip balm but I don't think it's the best I've ever gotten from Burt's Bees. I do really love the smell so I will probably continue to use it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos