BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Karen P.
Woburn, MA
I absolutely love this Burt's Bees lip product. It makes my lips smooth. When I'm not using it my lips don't feel as dry as when I used to use chap-stick.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
This is the only lip stuff that I use. It works great and feels good on my lips. I have tried so many other brands and I just always go back to this basic
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I have tried a lot of lip treatments out there and Burt's bees is the best by far it helped bring my lips back to life! and i love the fact its all natural.
Petara M.
Temple, TX
I keep this little tin next to my bed. I like to use it before sleeping after I have applird moisturizer. It's very soothing and keeps my lips moisturized.
Madison P.
Mount Berry, GA
Chapped lips are coming because of this winter season, but Burt's Bees is definitely helpful. I only needed to apply once a day to keep moisturized lips!
melissa w.
Oswego, NY
Absolutely love Burt's Bees products! My favorite will always be the original tube of lip balm however the little tin is a good product in cute packaging!
Kathleen M.
Philadelphia, PA
This chapstick works so well! It helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized all day long! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time so t's worth it!
Have used for years. Still my favorite lip balm. I've tried all of the flavors and love them all. Great value and I feel like it lasts long for the price.
Sara S.
Broomfield, CO
Burt's Bees lip balm is simply my favorite. It's smooth on your lips and actually lasts! Can't go wrong with the replenishing lip balm! Worth every penny!
Cy C.
One of my favorite go to lip balm. I always carry it with me and put lip balm on before applying any lip liner or lipstick to it. it last very long for me.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?