Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I absolutely love this Burt's Bees lip product. It makes my lips smooth. When I'm not using it my lips don't feel as dry as when I used to use chap-stick.
This is the only lip stuff that I use. It works great and feels good on my lips. I have tried so many other brands and I just always go back to this basic
I have tried a lot of lip treatments out there and Burt's bees is the best by far it helped bring my lips back to life! and i love the fact its all natural.
I keep this little tin next to my bed. I like to use it before sleeping after I have applird moisturizer. It's very soothing and keeps my lips moisturized.
Chapped lips are coming because of this winter season, but Burt's Bees is definitely helpful. I only needed to apply once a day to keep moisturized lips!
Absolutely love Burt's Bees products! My favorite will always be the original tube of lip balm however the little tin is a good product in cute packaging!
This chapstick works so well! It helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized all day long! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time so t's worth it!
Have used for years. Still my favorite lip balm. I've tried all of the flavors and love them all. Great value and I feel like it lasts long for the price.
Burt's Bees lip balm is simply my favorite. It's smooth on your lips and actually lasts! Can't go wrong with the replenishing lip balm! Worth every penny!
One of my favorite go to lip balm. I always carry it with me and put lip balm on before applying any lip liner or lipstick to it. it last very long for me.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos