Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My go-to lip balm and a staple of my life. I always have one in my purse and/or at home. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft, and I love the minty tingle.
Burt's bees is the only brand my lips love! If I don't use Burt's bees my lips get chapped. I know it sounds weird but I am in love with Burt's bees! A+++++
I absolutely love this product. I use this so often, it's got a really strong peppermint smell which I love and helps with chapped lips or even dry lips.
This has been my go-to chapstick for years! Extremely moisturizing and with a nice tingle when your lips are chapped. Definitely good to use year round!
This is the best #lipbalm i have ever tried. beats any high end. super hydrating on the lips. Love the peppermint feeling it is natural and cruelty free!
You can't beat the classics. I love the original formula burt's bees for the winter time because it is a lasting formula that doesnt melt off of my lips.
I like this original flavor. It's smooth and tingly and cooling. And works great. Some of the other are white and leave my lips white, but not this one.
Love the squeeze and tube. This is way easier and you don't have to worry about melting chapstick in the cap. Plus the quality of the product is on point
Since winter has started this product has been my go to for chapped or dry lips. It works wonders and it apples very smoothly. I use it every single day.
I have to be honest, I really wanted to love burt bees products but I'm not a fan . Quality is poor, priced to high, just over not happy with the brand.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos