BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mara R.
My go-to lip balm and a staple of my life. I always have one in my purse and/or at home. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft, and I love the minty tingle.
Naomi V.
Apple valley , CA
Burt's bees is the only brand my lips love! If I don't use Burt's bees my lips get chapped. I know it sounds weird but I am in love with Burt's bees! A+++++
Courtney S.
Alpena, MI
I absolutely love this product. I use this so often, it's got a really strong peppermint smell which I love and helps with chapped lips or even dry lips.
Caitlyn S.
This has been my go-to chapstick for years! Extremely moisturizing and with a nice tingle when your lips are chapped. Definitely good to use year round!
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is the best #lipbalm i have ever tried. beats any high end. super hydrating on the lips. Love the peppermint feeling it is natural and cruelty free!
Brittanie O.
Newcomerstown
You can't beat the classics. I love the original formula burt's bees for the winter time because it is a lasting formula that doesnt melt off of my lips.
Amanda M.
I like this original flavor. It's smooth and tingly and cooling. And works great. Some of the other are white and leave my lips white, but not this one.
Shelby V.
Watertown, NY
Love the squeeze and tube. This is way easier and you don't have to worry about melting chapstick in the cap. Plus the quality of the product is on point
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
Since winter has started this product has been my go to for chapped or dry lips. It works wonders and it apples very smoothly. I use it every single day.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
I have to be honest, I really wanted to love burt bees products but I'm not a fan . Quality is poor, priced to high, just over not happy with the brand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?