BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Trish T.
New York
Very effective and all natural. Really enjoy both the minty and herbal scented varieties. Its my go-to chapstick and I almost always have one in my bag.
Amanda M.
I like this original flavor. It's smooth and tingly and cooling. And works great. Some of the other are white and leave my lips white, but not this one.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Burt's Bees is great and works really well. This particular lip balm with pink grapefruit not only smells wonderful but works wonderful. Very refreshing!
Jenifer V.
Moisturize my lips incredibly. The only thing I dislike is that it leaves me a pasty or sticky sensation on the lips, and the taste is not very pleasant.
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
Since winter has started this product has been my go to for chapped or dry lips. It works wonders and it apples very smoothly. I use it every single day.
Sherry C.
Raleigh, NC
This balm goes on smooth and smells wonderful. Sadly it seems to dry my lips requiring it to be applied more frequently than other Burt's Bees products.
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
Makes my lips feel so good and only need to apply it once or twice a day to keep my lips soft. Love the minty flavor. Havent used anything else in YEARS.
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
Although nothing is perfectly hydrating, I really like how smoothly this goes on. The scents are nice too, and I really appreciate the natural elements.
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
My favorite chap stick, next to eos. I luuv it so much it helps a lot with chapped lips, its super gentle, and non greasy, as well it is super soothing.
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL
This product is great for everyday use. whether you have chapped or soft lips it works. its for a very good price so you wont be spending tons of cash!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?