BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tiffany W.
Winter Park , FL
Great natural products and the smell is great. I prefer a ball that lasts longer and provides more hydration but this is still definitely a great product
Adriana V.
Modesto, CA
I use this Chapstick when I'm doing my make up & this never clumps. It helps my lipstick from not clumping too. I love this Chapstick. Highly recommend!
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
My lips feel so nice and soft. I love this brand they always come out with really good quality products. I've never had a bad experience with Burt Bee's
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I absolutely love the way my lips feel after using this product. I love the slight tingly feeling you get when you put it on as well! Incredible product!
Abby B.
Columbia City, IN
I love Burts Bees but the squeezable is my least favorite product. After several uses, and when it's almost gone it is difficult to get the lip balm out
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
Although nothing is perfectly hydrating, I really like how smoothly this goes on. The scents are nice too, and I really appreciate the natural elements.
Fatima R.
Bronx, NY
GREAT IN KEEPING LIPS MOISTURIZED AND A GREAT LIP BALM! AFFORDABLE AND NICE TO KEEP IN POCKET, YOU CAN BUY THIS USUALLY AT DRUGSTORES & SCENT IS AMAZING.
Trish T.
New York
Very effective and all natural. Really enjoy both the minty and herbal scented varieties. Its my go-to chapstick and I almost always have one in my bag.
Ciara L.
This is my favorite Chapstick to use. I love the mint scent that not only smells good but gives a nice cooling feeling which is great for chapped lips 🤗
Christy I.
Edinboro, PA
The Holy grail of lip balms!! It moisturizes like a dream. It soothes chapped lips. It smells good and comes it different flavors. It is 100% worth $4!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?