Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Great natural products and the smell is great. I prefer a ball that lasts longer and provides more hydration but this is still definitely a great product
I use this Chapstick when I'm doing my make up & this never clumps. It helps my lipstick from not clumping too. I love this Chapstick. Highly recommend!
My lips feel so nice and soft. I love this brand they always come out with really good quality products. I've never had a bad experience with Burt Bee's
I absolutely love the way my lips feel after using this product. I love the slight tingly feeling you get when you put it on as well! Incredible product!
I love Burts Bees but the squeezable is my least favorite product. After several uses, and when it's almost gone it is difficult to get the lip balm out
Although nothing is perfectly hydrating, I really like how smoothly this goes on. The scents are nice too, and I really appreciate the natural elements.
GREAT IN KEEPING LIPS MOISTURIZED AND A GREAT LIP BALM! AFFORDABLE AND NICE TO KEEP IN POCKET, YOU CAN BUY THIS USUALLY AT DRUGSTORES & SCENT IS AMAZING.
Very effective and all natural. Really enjoy both the minty and herbal scented varieties. Its my go-to chapstick and I almost always have one in my bag.
This is my favorite Chapstick to use. I love the mint scent that not only smells good but gives a nice cooling feeling which is great for chapped lips 🤗
The Holy grail of lip balms!! It moisturizes like a dream. It soothes chapped lips. It smells good and comes it different flavors. It is 100% worth $4!!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos