BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gianella V.
Portland
Absolutely love this! It’s minty feel on my lips let’s me know it’s actually working. I always have one in my purse because I know it will get the job done.
regina F.
Sorrento, FL
I get bad chapped and dry lips being out in the sun i love Burt's bees cause it soothes it withing the first 5 mins of putting it on and makes my day better
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
I've used this for years and will continue to use. It's the perfect lip balm for night time. I have one on my nightstand, one in my car and one in my purse!
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I use this everyday. I love this product because it helps heal chapped lips instantly. the only issue I have is it leaves my lips feeling so waxy and sticky.
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
Has kind of a minty smell that you can also feel when you put it on your lips. It works really well, but if you don’t like waxy lip balms I would pass on it.
Amy L.
I love this lip balm. I love how it feels when it goes on. I love the minty taste. I love the tingle it leaves on your lips. It really hydrated my lips well.
Lisie R.
Can you believe I bought Burt's and bees and I heard that those don't do nothing to your lips but those are awesome you should buy Burt's and bees smoothing
Hazel F.
Sandy, UT
Love the feel of this product. Greatly helps reduce dry lips. I have to get extra so that everyone in my family has their own. Our family loves this product.
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
Too thick for me. I like a thin gloss and this is just too thick for myself.. However I have a lot of friends that swear by it. Looks great! Just not for me.
Gina W.
Cortland, NY
Love their lip balms. My favorites are pomegranate and mango. They leave my lips so soft and not chapped. I also do not need to reapply a ton of times a day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?