Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Absolutely love this! It’s minty feel on my lips let’s me know it’s actually working. I always have one in my purse because I know it will get the job done.
I get bad chapped and dry lips being out in the sun i love Burt's bees cause it soothes it withing the first 5 mins of putting it on and makes my day better
I've used this for years and will continue to use. It's the perfect lip balm for night time. I have one on my nightstand, one in my car and one in my purse!
I use this everyday. I love this product because it helps heal chapped lips instantly. the only issue I have is it leaves my lips feeling so waxy and sticky.
Has kind of a minty smell that you can also feel when you put it on your lips. It works really well, but if you don’t like waxy lip balms I would pass on it.
I love this lip balm. I love how it feels when it goes on. I love the minty taste. I love the tingle it leaves on your lips. It really hydrated my lips well.
Can you believe I bought Burt's and bees and I heard that those don't do nothing to your lips but those are awesome you should buy Burt's and bees smoothing
Love the feel of this product. Greatly helps reduce dry lips. I have to get extra so that everyone in my family has their own. Our family loves this product.
Too thick for me. I like a thin gloss and this is just too thick for myself.. However I have a lot of friends that swear by it. Looks great! Just not for me.
Love their lip balms. My favorites are pomegranate and mango. They leave my lips so soft and not chapped. I also do not need to reapply a ton of times a day.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos