Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is a great lip balm, keeps your lips nice and moisturized for a long period of time. I'd wear this at night or under a really drying liquid lipstick
I like this original flavor. It's smooth and tingly and cooling. And works great. Some of the other are white and leave my lips white, but not this one.
Love this product so much! It does everything they say it will do and more. It works great and I would easily recommend it to all my friends and family.
This hapstick is a little more pricier than others but it works excelent! I would rrcoment it to someone just because it feels more on the organic side.
Love this stuff especially in the winter when my lips get super dry. It's nice that it is a more natural option and it always seems to work well for me.
These lip balms are awesome. the packaging they come in is adorable. The color is very cute I have a redish one. it makes lips glossy but not too much.
Love this stuff! It moisturizes better than any lip balm I have used. It tingles on your lips, feels great, smells good. :) It is the best on the market
This is my go to lip balm. This is the only one that I have actually finished and have thrown out an empty tube! I always reach for this one in my purse.
Burt's Bees is the ONLY brand of chapstick I will use. I love the feel and how it makes my lips feel! I have tubes everywhere and all my friends know it!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos