BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kalie M.
Moreno Valley , Ca
This is a great lip balm, keeps your lips nice and moisturized for a long period of time. I'd wear this at night or under a really drying liquid lipstick
Amanda M.
I like this original flavor. It's smooth and tingly and cooling. And works great. Some of the other are white and leave my lips white, but not this one.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Love this product so much! It does everything they say it will do and more. It works great and I would easily recommend it to all my friends and family.
Jazlyn B.
This hapstick is a little more pricier than others but it works excelent! I would rrcoment it to someone just because it feels more on the organic side.
Beth C.
Love this stuff especially in the winter when my lips get super dry. It's nice that it is a more natural option and it always seems to work well for me.
Jeniffer V.
These lip balms are awesome. the packaging they come in is adorable. The color is very cute I have a redish one. it makes lips glossy but not too much.
Kelly M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this chapstick! It really moiturizes my lips and keeps them nice and soft! Definitely repurchasing thisBurt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
Love this stuff! It moisturizes better than any lip balm I have used. It tingles on your lips, feels great, smells good. :) It is the best on the market
Monica V.
Westchester , IL
This is my go to lip balm. This is the only one that I have actually finished and have thrown out an empty tube! I always reach for this one in my purse.
JAN M.
Ennis, TX
Burt's Bees is the ONLY brand of chapstick I will use. I love the feel and how it makes my lips feel! I have tubes everywhere and all my friends know it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?