Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Smells amazing! Lips are extremely soft, silky, moisturized, and healthy. Easy to apply, non messy and lasts a long time. Best lip moisturizer in my opinion
Pomegranate flavor tastes more like rose. It's the tiniest bit tinted and very light and makes me feel refreshed. Most importantly, it is very moisturizing!
I do really love this lip balm! It really hydrates my lips, and makes them feel amazing afterwards. The only thing is don't leave it in your car!! It melts!
I absolutely love Burt's Bees! I highly recommend it because it is entirely made of natural ingredients. This isn't my favorite scent, but its still great!
This helps my lips so much. My lips get dry easily and this helps to moisturize them. It helps them to stop cracking. I love the way it goes on and stays on.
Love this product. Love the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It feels like it is working to moisturizer your lips. Very nice. Only chapstick I buy!!!
This is my mainstay lip balm. I've been using this for years and years. It's the best feeling, not greasy at all, and the peppermint adds a nice cool tingle.
My husband fills my stocking full of lip glosses and chap stick every year for Christmas. I cant go without it. Even my kids ask for a stick of Burt's Bees.
It is kind of hard to put on but then once you start to use it more it glides on smoothly. And I love the smell of peppermint and how it makes my lips feel.
I started using Burt's bee while I was pregnant and I absolutely love there products! The lip balm is great it tastes great and moisturizes my lips all day!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos