Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
These are an excellant gift to give anyone. Or to treat your self. Available at some cracker barrels where I first saw but now in drugstores and box stores.
I cannot and will not use any other chapsticks, this is my hands down favorite holy grail daily use chapstick! I love cooling sensations and this one has it!
A good natural product. Easy to find. A little pricier than others but quality is higher. Can often find it on sale. Also is cheaper when bought in sets.
I do really love this lip balm! It really hydrates my lips, and makes them feel amazing afterwards. The only thing is don't leave it in your car!! It melts!
LOVE this stuff... I seriously live by it. I've tried other balms and I have to constantly reapply for it to work. I don't have to do that with Burt's Bees!
Y lips never felt so moisturized for such a long time with out reapplying in hours i was amazed on the results of hydrated lips on just minutes of applying.
Burst bees lip balm is always with me. I keep one next to my bed, one in my lab coat, and one in my purse. So much better than other lip balms I have tried.
This is a good everyday lip balm. It has a light natural scent and coats nicely. Lasting effect is average. I do like using on top of lipstick for moisture.
Worked well as a chapstick. The mint did tingle and burn slightly, but cooled down quickly. Could be a little gloopy, but would fade into a nice, even layer.
I love Burts bees wax lip balm. It makes my lips feel really nice and it smells good. I like you can get different scents too like mint or pomegrante.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos