Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Am a huge fan of Burt's bees ! They have an awesome start up story And I have never been disappointed by any of their products. Their lip balm is the bomb (:
Can you believe I bought Burt's and bees and I heard that those don't do nothing to your lips but those are awesome you should buy Burt's and bees smoothing
Always has been and always will be my favorite lip balm! I love how my lips feel tingly after application. It keeps my lips moisturized even while sleeping!
This is by far my favorite. It last forever and I love the smell. I can use it all the time and the tube will still last me for at least a month and a half.
Great product, perfect for this cold bitter weather. Unlike a lot of lip balms it doesn't dry your lips out more causing you to apply more and more lip balm!
I love this product. I am trying to transition to natural skincare, shampoo, etc. My husband especially loves this lip balm and refuses to use anything else.
Not a bad product.. I always have a problem with after my lips start peeling so bad.. It adds a little hint of color which is nice if you don't wear lipstick
This is my all time favorite product. I always have a stick with me. The slight tingle to your lips is great! This is a wonderful moisturizer for your lips!!
This is the only lip balm to buy. Made with natural products and it works really well. I keep one in my car, in my purse, and in my bathroom at all times.
This product is a pretty color on my lips and leaves them feeling moisturized through out the day. Just wish the product would last a little longer for wear
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos