Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love all Burt's Bees line, this lip balm works amazing, smells amazing, and is super addicting. I got everyone I work with to buy it by using it so much!
Burt's bees is my number one favorite lip balm! It heals my chapped lips and moisturizes! The menthol is really refreshing and feels great on cracked lips!
This chapstick really soothes chap lips. I love it!! It moisturizes the lips really well. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family.
I really wish this worked but it did nothing for my chapped lips and it was not worth the purchase. Especially because it is more expensive than Chapstick.
My go to lip balm. It’s moisturizing and leaves a cooling sensation to the lips. I️t isn’t greasy and you can apply lipstick over I️t easily. My favorite !
Love love love this lip balm. The only reason why I didn't rate it an 'A' was because it's way too thick and not as smooth to apply as I would have wanted.
Love love love. Makes myou lips feel awesome. I HATE chapped lips and this keeps them from getting chapped and if they ever do then it fixes them quick ;)
I have this in the Hibiscus color and absolutely love it. It is one of those items I cannot go without. The color is lovely and it is a great moisturizer.
I use the Burts Bees lip balm when I tan during the winter. Keeps them from drying out in the tanning bed & in better condition when they hit the cold air.
I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balm. However I find that the peppermint it a bit too hot on the lips sometimes - but as always, it's a great product.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos