BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stefanie M.
Bellingham, WA
I love all Burt's Bees line, this lip balm works amazing, smells amazing, and is super addicting. I got everyone I work with to buy it by using it so much!
Victoria W.
Lincoln, NE
Burt's bees is my number one favorite lip balm! It heals my chapped lips and moisturizes! The menthol is really refreshing and feels great on cracked lips!
Desiree H.
Spring, TX
This chapstick really soothes chap lips. I love it!! It moisturizes the lips really well. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wish this worked but it did nothing for my chapped lips and it was not worth the purchase. Especially because it is more expensive than Chapstick.
Natalie M.
west chester , PA
My go to lip balm. It’s moisturizing and leaves a cooling sensation to the lips. I️t isn’t greasy and you can apply lipstick over I️t easily. My favorite !
Melissa H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this lip balm. The only reason why I didn't rate it an 'A' was because it's way too thick and not as smooth to apply as I would have wanted.
Mariah S.
Midland, TX
Love love love. Makes myou lips feel awesome. I HATE chapped lips and this keeps them from getting chapped and if they ever do then it fixes them quick ;)
Jennifer H.
I have this in the Hibiscus color and absolutely love it. It is one of those items I cannot go without. The color is lovely and it is a great moisturizer.
Kathy N.
I use the Burts Bees lip balm when I tan during the winter. Keeps them from drying out in the tanning bed & in better condition when they hit the cold air.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balm. However I find that the peppermint it a bit too hot on the lips sometimes - but as always, it's a great product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?