BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
I absolutely love this product its not pretty nor the packing but the product is just amazing it gives your lips that smooth feeling i really recommended
Guadalupe M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so far the best Chapstick I have ever tried! It smells amazing and the way it leaves my lips soft for such a long period of time. Just adore it.
Carrie M.
Fenton, MI
My favorite classic chapstick, and the item that made me a loyal Burt's Bees customer, before it was even popular. Moisturizes without any crazy flavors.
Chelsea F.
Lincoln, ME
I love Burtz Bees! I like to smell and the texture it gives my lips. super easy to apply and my kids love it too! I will never hesitate to use Burts Bees
Shana Y.
Gallatin, TN
I really love this lip balm. It's minty and it leaves my lips feeling cool and refreshed. I've been using this for years and I rarely use anything else.
Stephanie V.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm does exactly as it states on the tube: replenishes. This product really does work great and had great scents to choose from as well.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I have a tube of Burt's Bee's with me at ALL times! I love the cool minty feel from this chap stick, and I love that I don't have to frequently reapply!
AshLey R.
Boston, MA
My favorite lipbalms ever. They are way better than the Eos is my opinion. They are more moisturizing and don't dry out on me after an hour like eos did.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Awesome little chapstick. Goes on so smooth on lips and really does last a bit. Makes my lips smooth and keeps them hydrated. Always have a tube on me. !
Elizabeth G.
Hammond, IN
I work at a drive thru and my lips are constantly chapped. I started using this chap stick and it's worked wonders for me. My lips are so moisturized!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?