BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Allie L.
Dover, AR
Love this stuff. It has a very very tiny red shine to it and I love to wear it instead of lipstick during the day. Doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Obsessed.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
I like Burts Bees. Some things are a little pricier than comparable alternatives. It works well though. If you like the scent and slight burn, it is nice.
Jasmine C.
Quincy, MA
Burt's Bees original chapstick is amazing. Its definitely my go-to. The texture is not oily but not waxy at the same time. The scents are not overpowering.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I like Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, but the price prevents me from buying it frequently. It lasts a decent time, and it feels smooth with a hint of color.
Ashley D.
Norwell
Burt’s Bee’s is my go-to chapstick for chapped lips. I put it on at night and bam, by the morning my lips don’t hurt anymore! Totally met my expectations!
Hannah V.
If you are looking to dry your lips out, or you're looking for a good burn when you have chapped lips this is for you. It just makes your lips worse.
Audree L.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees! It's my go-to lip balm because it's moisturizing, long lasting and refreshing. I recommend this product to any of my readers
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
If you want nice soft lips, this is the lip balm you need! It went above and beyond my expectations! I am hooked on burts bees! The peppermint is AMAZING!
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH
I use this stuff everyday and constantly buy it because I'm always running out or losing it. My favorite Chapstick I don't think I could go to another one!
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
i love this product it moisturizes very well and it has this minty feel that i love and it burns a little bit so i think it is a plumper kind of
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?