Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This product was great for my lips. It kept them feeling moisturized and healthy. I would definitely get this again. I like that it is all natural also.
Love the scent, price is in a good range, and it is actually one of only two balms that I've used that was able to provide me with long lasting moisture.
Basic Chapstick, I don’t think anyone can just like the flavor. Or center whatever. And it is super moisturizing. Love it so much I definitely recommend.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. I love the refreshing peppermint scent and feel on my lips, and I don't find myself needing to reapply very often
I love the minty tinglyness i get from burts bees original lip balm. It is very moisturizing and safe to use on kids with their all natural ingredients.
Burt's bees is one of my favorite companies and I love the Chapstick. It smells wonderful and makes my lips nice and soft. You can't go wrong getting this
this chapstick keeps my lips super soft. wouldn’t recommend the kind that’s white as it makes your lips look pasty, but other than that i would recommend
I love Burts Bees but the squeezable is my least favorite product. After several uses, and when it's almost gone it is difficult to get the lip balm out
This lip balm makes my lips feel so soft and healthy and moisturized. The only reason I would take one star off would be because it smells a little funny
GREAT IN KEEPING LIPS MOISTURIZED AND A GREAT LIP BALM! AFFORDABLE AND NICE TO KEEP IN POCKET, YOU CAN BUY THIS USUALLY AT DRUGSTORES & SCENT IS AMAZING.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos