BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I kept hearing these rave reviews of Burts Bee's products, and how awesome they were. Their prices were certainly high enough for a drug store brand that I assumed ok, this stuff must really be great, so I finally gave in to temptation and bought an entire gift basket set with every Burts bees product in it, I was very let down and very unimpressed. I'm still unsure why everyone loves the stuff, especially for the high prices. I didn't find anything spectacular about this lip balm, nor do I see a need to pay more money, I didn't find it worked well, my lips continued to stay chapped and dry, unless I used this nonstop, keeping me addicted to the lip balm.
Megan S.
Sutherland
I have used plenty of lip balm brands in the past from eos to blistex to carmax and the Burt's Bees brand is by far my favorite! I use the Mango, coconut, pomegranate, and peppermint flavors. I am addicted to having chapstick on my lips and these are all very moisturizing and last for hours before I feel the need to reapply. The peppermint one has a slight tingly sensation and super moisturizing without feeling sticky.

I use these throughout the winter when my lips begin to get chapped and start peeling/cracking and they immediately relieve my lips while healing them. They are also good in the summer when your lips become dried out by the harsh summer heat and salty ocean water. I literally have one in every bag, car, bedroom and the living room. I also love that they are 100% natural and benefit to the importance of saving bee populations!
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
My favorite chapstick now. I will not use any other chapstick now, it really repairs your lips. I️t comes in different fragrances now I just like the traditional one
Nicole N.
Riverside
I like this lip balm a lot. Makes your lips tingly and stays moisturized. I like this one better than the honey one. I always buy a couple at a time because I run out quickly lol
Nikki S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best lip balm out there! It costs a little more than others but it is perfect. Taste, smell package, convenience, places you can find it, plus it works so well.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best chapstick ever!! I have insanely chapped lips and I have a really bad habit of peeling the dry skin off my lips, but this product does wonders for me. I always apply it every morning after washing up, multiple times throughout the day, and again at night before bed. I’ve notice that it does the most work for my lips when I’m sleeping. I have applied them after picking on my lips until it starts getting tender and have started bleeding on occasions, but when I wake up, my lips are smooth and even all over again. I’m trying to kick my bad habit of constantly picking on my lips, but this product is definitely been a lifesaver!
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the way this chapstick smells, but it is a little bit thick going on some times.  It has a lot of protection but does not always leave my lips feeling fully hydrated.
CHARLY S.
perfect texture, great scent, and amazing coverage! I can put it on before school, and after school, my lips stay hydrated! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
member-f4084
Although it leaves your lips feeling soft and moist I don’t like the waxy feeling it gives it and it’s not the most pleasant texture. But it is a good type of lip balm to use because it gives your lip a slight tint
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I am addicted, especially in the winter. The cold air dries my lips out and it’s always Burt’s to the rescue. It has a thick consistency and I love the mint smell.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?