BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren  P.
Burt's Bees is practically the only thing that can help my lips when they're chapped. Always have one in my purse ! I also love the tinted lip balm pretty well.
ANGELA A.
It keeps my lips soft and smells like peppermint. Packaging is simple and easy to carry around! May need to retouch after a couple hours. 10/10 would recommend.
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
I love Burt's bees products i love the tingle they give me on my lips after i use them and how moisturized my lips are after use it's deffinetly worth your money
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
Love the size. Can fit in your pocket without looking crazy...good coverage... not a fan of the minty smell but it does the job in keeping your lips moisturized
Rikki H.
Best lip balm/chapstick out there I love the peppermint flavor and it just feels better on your lips than the chemically feel that you get from other chapsticks
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Absolutely love Burt's Bees Balm! It makes my lips very soft and even in harsh weather my lips never get chapped because I keep this product on. It's amazing!!!
Lisa H.
Chipley, FL
Burts bees is a great name in skin care. The lip balm leaves your lips feeling great. Love that is made with beeswax. I love products that use honey or beeswax.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
Classic! I don't know if I'll ever get tired of the occasion Burts on my dry lips. I'll definitely buy again, and probably every flavor they ever come out with.
Lucia G.
Best chapstick i have found yet! So creamy! I go through them in no time, i really love the formula, leaves my lips nice and supple. And its really inexpensive.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
Soft lips with no waxy build up?? Get it with Bert's bees!!! Amazing product if you are prone to chapped lips in the winter, summer, fall, and spring like I am!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?