BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Taylor V.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the normal chapstick, the pomegranate one leaves a terrible after taste on your lips. Works great and smells great, a little expensive for chapstick.
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
this is a very safe go to tinted Chapstick. it's very moisturizing and leaves your lips super soft. it's a very reliable Chapstick, and it's very impressive.
Allie B.
I love Burt's Bees I used to get it on vacation before it went from a boutique by to major retailer...I really am not a fan of peppermint in my chapstick...
Jera B.
I love Burt's Bee's. I always have some with me. It moisturizes my lips and I know it's natural so no harmful chemicals are on my lips. I love this product!
Tricia H.
Not a bad product.. I always have a problem with after my lips start peeling so bad.. It adds a little hint of color which is nice if you don't wear lipstick
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
I always use this product in the winter because it's so thick and will cure dry lips asap! Last such a long time and is a definite must have for the winter!
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Love this product. Love the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It feels like it is working to moisturizer your lips. Very nice. Only chapstick I buy!!!
annamaria a.
Spencerport, NY
Very moisturizing for the lips. The pomegranate one is the best Burt's bee out there. The waterproof one is highly disappointing as it turns your lips white.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I'm not a fan of this lip balm since it doesn't moisturize my lips that well in the cold weather months. If you have severe chapped lips, I would stray away.
Kiana B.
Burt's Bees chapstick never leaves your lips dry! It makes your lips soft and soothed when they're chapped. I love Burt's Bees! I always have a tube with me.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?