Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love the normal chapstick, the pomegranate one leaves a terrible after taste on your lips. Works great and smells great, a little expensive for chapstick.
this is a very safe go to tinted Chapstick. it's very moisturizing and leaves your lips super soft. it's a very reliable Chapstick, and it's very impressive.
I love Burt's Bees I used to get it on vacation before it went from a boutique by to major retailer...I really am not a fan of peppermint in my chapstick...
I love Burt's Bee's. I always have some with me. It moisturizes my lips and I know it's natural so no harmful chemicals are on my lips. I love this product!
Not a bad product.. I always have a problem with after my lips start peeling so bad.. It adds a little hint of color which is nice if you don't wear lipstick
I always use this product in the winter because it's so thick and will cure dry lips asap! Last such a long time and is a definite must have for the winter!
Love this product. Love the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It feels like it is working to moisturizer your lips. Very nice. Only chapstick I buy!!!
Very moisturizing for the lips. The pomegranate one is the best Burt's bee out there. The waterproof one is highly disappointing as it turns your lips white.
I'm not a fan of this lip balm since it doesn't moisturize my lips that well in the cold weather months. If you have severe chapped lips, I would stray away.
Burt's Bees chapstick never leaves your lips dry! It makes your lips soft and soothed when they're chapped. I love Burt's Bees! I always have a tube with me.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos