Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Too thick for me. I like a thin gloss and this is just too thick for myself.. However I have a lot of friends that swear by it. Looks great! Just not for me.
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I always seem to have 3 or 4 in my purse. It's my #1 thing to put on my lips. It's great because its subtle.
I rarely use a lip balm. Yikes I know lol but when I do. I love to use Burt's Bees Beeswax. it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized plus it smells fantastic!
This is my favorite lip product. Simple, straightforward. Leaves your lip moisturized and the peppermint doubles as an breath freshener if you're in a pinch.
Love love love burts bees. My all time favorite chapstick. It's not too waxy or oily. It's the perfect amount of moisture and I love the natural ingredients
I love Burt's bees Lip Balms. My granddaughter is 8 years old. She is always asking to borrow my lipstick. Instead I gave her one of these! She loves it!
I was given this product by a family member. now I'm hooked. I wish it lasted long because I go through them like crazy! I keep a bunch with me at all times!
This is what I grew up using and it’s always been my favorite it’s a bit expensive but anything that works is expensive. Will continue to use and recommend.
My daughter has chronically chapped lips and this lip balm is perfect for her to use daily! With regular use she has had less issues with her lips this year!
No matter how much I put on. my lips keep feeling more dry. It also has a funny taste to me. It does go on smooth, but I wouldn't say it's anything special.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos