Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love this it make my lips so smooth and it last long it's so good it's also very cheap and I just love the formula I love this and I use it almost everyday
Love Burt's Bees. Doesn't leave a weird greasy feeling that I sometimes get from other lip balms. Protects my lips from the sun and keeps them nice and soft!
Burt's Bee's Lip balm is naturally silky and give your lips a healthy glow. The hint of color give your lips the pop they need to get you through your day.
These are an excellant gift to give anyone. Or to treat your self. Available at some cracker barrels where I first saw but now in drugstores and box stores.
The most amazing lip Balm ever!! It has really good ingredients for your lips, and does a really good job moisturizing your lips. I definitely recommend it.
Love Burt's bee lip balm! They go on smooth, not too heavy. Scents can be strong at times depending on which scents. But overall makes my lips feel so good..
Worked well as a chapstick. The mint did tingle and burn slightly, but cooled down quickly. Could be a little gloopy, but would fade into a nice, even layer.
I was not fond of this line of Burt's Bees. I LOVE the original, but the tinted ones has a bad taste and made my lips feel odd. I would not recommend these.
I love this product. It's long-lasting, cools as it soothes, and is easy to find in my purse being bright, sunshiny yellow. I will definitely keep using it.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos