BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kimberly B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This lip balm is wonderful. It's lasted me quite a while but I love the mint and cooling feeling it leaves. Very moisturizing as well! I highly recommend!
Natasha B.
Anaheim , CA
Absolutly love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moist for hours longer than other brands, & I don't have to keep applying as often. I highly recommend this.
Rachel A.
Burt's Bees is definitely my go-to lip balm. I love the tingle when I put it on, and I don't feel like I have to reapply it constantly. Plus, it's natural!
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
I love the way this heals my lips, but the smell leaves something to be desired. I know this is something that pst people love but I just can't stand it.
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My all time favorite chapstick! Nothing works the way this does for me! I've tried other chopsticks, but nothing compares, and this packaging is do cute!!
Valerie H.
I absolutely love the whole Burt's bees line of lip balm; it always keeps lips moist whether it's cold and snowy or hot and dry iv always got one with me.
Hannah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Definitely my favorite chapstick. The flavor and smell is amazing. Never doubt this product. I consistently buy again. This can be bought nearly everywhere
Nga R.
I don't like the smell or the texture that I leaves on my lips. It also sometimes leaves my lips looking purple. My fiance uses it only because I hate it.
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
Best lip balm, I use this before bed every night. I love the way it feels and tingles! This is the best for dry, cracked or chapped lips and it's organic!
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
It's a beautiful subtle color. Nice when you want a little something, but don't want high maintenance lipstick. However, its not particularly moisturizing
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?