Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm is wonderful. It's lasted me quite a while but I love the mint and cooling feeling it leaves. Very moisturizing as well! I highly recommend!
Absolutly love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moist for hours longer than other brands, & I don't have to keep applying as often. I highly recommend this.
Burt's Bees is definitely my go-to lip balm. I love the tingle when I put it on, and I don't feel like I have to reapply it constantly. Plus, it's natural!
I love the way this heals my lips, but the smell leaves something to be desired. I know this is something that pst people love but I just can't stand it.
My all time favorite chapstick! Nothing works the way this does for me! I've tried other chopsticks, but nothing compares, and this packaging is do cute!!
I absolutely love the whole Burt's bees line of lip balm; it always keeps lips moist whether it's cold and snowy or hot and dry iv always got one with me.
Definitely my favorite chapstick. The flavor and smell is amazing. Never doubt this product. I consistently buy again. This can be bought nearly everywhere
I don't like the smell or the texture that I leaves on my lips. It also sometimes leaves my lips looking purple. My fiance uses it only because I hate it.
Best lip balm, I use this before bed every night. I love the way it feels and tingles! This is the best for dry, cracked or chapped lips and it's organic!
It's a beautiful subtle color. Nice when you want a little something, but don't want high maintenance lipstick. However, its not particularly moisturizing
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos