Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm is super moisturizing without feeling greasy and has lovely minty smell. An added advantage of the smell is that it can work to help bad breath ;)
This is a great lip balm it helped my lips a lot from these chapped crusty lips to these soft amazing kissable lips i recommend people to buy this its amazing ♥
I really love the burt bees products. I like the scents they offer that they are all natural. The lips products are great My favorite is the acne spot treatment
I am a Burt's Bees fanatic at any rate but the peppermint flavored lip balm sometimes dries my mouth. The pomegranate is a WONDERFUL product for all occasions.
I really enjoy this lip balm. it goes on smooth and doesn't clump when it starts to wear off. I would like it to last a little longer but it is only a lip balm.
Can't live without my Burtbees ;) always have all the time. Name it any type of weather you can't go wrong with it. Works great! Keep my lips nice and soft :-*
I love Burt's Bees! If I go without using it my lipa dry out. When I reapply it doesn't take long at all for my lips to be back to their soft, non sore selves.
This is a great product. I prefer using it over others of its kind. I works great in the winter when it is cold and my lips are more likely to become chapped.
This is my husband and I’s go to lip balm—it protects against the (sometimes) harsh Oklahoma winters and summers. Have purchased at Walmart, Target, and Ulta.
Burt's Bees ANYTHING is good. But I use this chap stick like it's my job. It keeps my lips nice and smooth and nourishes them when they are actually chapped.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos