BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Love this lip balm and love this brand. It is easy to apply and feels great on my lips. My lips are moisturized. I would recommend this, especially if you have dry lips.
Taylor B.
Lubbock
One of my favorite chapsticks! Very moisturizing and easy to use packaging. Lasts a long time! I buy them every once in awhile because they last so long! Very effective.
Chelsea H.
All time favorite chapstick/lip balm. I've used this for as long as I can remember. I keep them all over my house, in my bags and coat pockets. I might just hoard them.
Kristina C.
Bloomington, IN
I put this on my lips every night before bed. The minty feeling helps me relax and makes my dry lips so hydrated when I wake up the next day. I will continue using this product everyday.
Destyni P.
Telford
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is just another lip balm. Nothing really special or amazing or fantastic... It's just lip balm. I think this one has a tingly sensation so if that's not your thing then I wouldn't go with this one.
member-ca85d
My go to lipgloss that must be within arm’s reach at all times. I have been known to have a panic attack if I leave home without at least one tube. Luckily they can be purchased every where.
Amy H.
quincy, MA
I love Burt’s bees chap stick. I do see a difference after using it consistently for a week. How it holds up to other chapsticks, I’m not sure, but it does do the job.
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
Favorite chapstick! It helps with healing anything on my lips and even when my children have sore noses I swipe some with my finger and it helps them heal as well!
member-54bde
If I could give it five more stars I would! This is hands down the ABSOLUTE BEST chapstick of all time. I have been a loyal Burt's user since I was in high school and it has been worth every single tube I've gone through.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I kept hearing these rave reviews of Burts Bee's products, and how awesome they were. Their prices were certainly high enough for a drug store brand that I assumed ok, this stuff must really be great, so I finally gave in to temptation and bought an entire gift basket set with every Burts bees product in it, I was very let down and very unimpressed. I'm still unsure why everyone loves the stuff, especially for the high prices. I didn't find anything spectacular about this lip balm, nor do I see a need to pay more money, I didn't find it worked well, my lips continued to stay chapped and dry, unless I used this nonstop, keeping me addicted to the lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?