BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great lip balm if you struggle with dry lips often or are in a cold area at work or something. The different tints and flavors are very great too
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
As a bee farmer, I love anything bee friendly! This smooths out your lips so nicely and smells incredible. It's so affordable and works do well! I love it!
Caroline B.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the only lip balm I ever use anymore. It actually hydrates my lips and the minty tingle is the best there is. Would not change brands for anything!
Monica L.
Tracy, CA
Im seriously in love with all burt's bees products especially the lip balm , i like how it exfoliates my lips and leaves them soft all throughout the day
Kristen S.
Great moisture. I am not so crazy about the Wild cherry scent. It is long lasting. I apply it before I do my makeup routine and it's not too pricey either.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
Yummy. I can't use anything besides this or the EOS in mint now. It does leave sort of a waxy finish, but it is so moisturizing. I buy them whenever I can.
Autumn M.
This is my favorite chapstick ever!!! I literally dont use anything else! It comes in lots of different "flavors" but peppermint is by far my #1 favorite!
Kim S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is in every one of my bags so that I am never without it! It also makes a great gift.................................................................
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
Best lip balm, I use this before bed every night. I love the way it feels and tingles! This is the best for dry, cracked or chapped lips and it's organic!
Brenda R.
Clarkesville, GA
This is my go to chapstick when I'm at the store, it has amazing flavor and it's super smooth. It's very good if you have a big problem with chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?