BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
The best chapstick on the market. Real ingredients. The bees wax makes it stay on your lips. I love the minty tingle. Seems like everyone sells burts now.
Hannah M.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite Chapstick! It keeps your lips very moist, and it does a great job of healing dry or cracked lips! Highly recommend for the cold months!
Annamarie V.
Ventura, CA
It works, smooth non-waxy texture, subtle tint/sheen, light scent, all natural, comes in a tube (which is way less gross than the balm pots), & affordable.
Sarah H.
I love my Burt's Bees lip balm! It is a great product and truly makes my lips smooth and takes away the dryness. It also smells great and last pretty long!
lisa v.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Literally use it everyday. I have more than 5 of these. I always have at least one where every i go. It leaves my lips super soft. i could never go with out
Gloria P.
Burt's Bees always delivers, but this flavor is fantastic (provided you like grapefruit). It's refreshing, moisturizing, and never sticky. Will buy again!
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
Best lip balm, I use this before bed every night. I love the way it feels and tingles! This is the best for dry, cracked or chapped lips and it's organic!
Natasha B.
Anaheim , CA
Absolutly love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moist for hours longer than other brands, & I don't have to keep applying as often. I highly recommend this.
Hannah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Definitely my favorite chapstick. The flavor and smell is amazing. Never doubt this product. I consistently buy again. This can be bought nearly everywhere
Kathleen M.
Philadelphia, PA
This chapstick works so well! It helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized all day long! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time so t's worth it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?