Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
The best chapstick on the market. Real ingredients. The bees wax makes it stay on your lips. I love the minty tingle. Seems like everyone sells burts now.
This is my favorite Chapstick! It keeps your lips very moist, and it does a great job of healing dry or cracked lips! Highly recommend for the cold months!
It works, smooth non-waxy texture, subtle tint/sheen, light scent, all natural, comes in a tube (which is way less gross than the balm pots), & affordable.
I love my Burt's Bees lip balm! It is a great product and truly makes my lips smooth and takes away the dryness. It also smells great and last pretty long!
Literally use it everyday. I have more than 5 of these. I always have at least one where every i go. It leaves my lips super soft. i could never go with out
Burt's Bees always delivers, but this flavor is fantastic (provided you like grapefruit). It's refreshing, moisturizing, and never sticky. Will buy again!
Best lip balm, I use this before bed every night. I love the way it feels and tingles! This is the best for dry, cracked or chapped lips and it's organic!
Absolutly love this lip balm! It keeps my lips moist for hours longer than other brands, & I don't have to keep applying as often. I highly recommend this.
Definitely my favorite chapstick. The flavor and smell is amazing. Never doubt this product. I consistently buy again. This can be bought nearly everywhere
This chapstick works so well! It helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized all day long! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time so t's worth it!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos