BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emma B.
Houghton, MI
Its soft, moisturizering, taste and smell good! You can find it at many local stores, it is also an Eco item. I love Burt's Bees and all of their other products!
Caitlin J.
Coralville, IA
I have about 7 different tubes of this that I keep in different places so I am never without. It is very hydrating and last a long time compared to other brands.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
My lips get chapped and sunburnt so easily. This is such great immediate relief. And unlike other lip balms it doesn't taste awful if I accidentally lick my lips.
alexis r.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this chap stick it does wonders smooth soft and even comes in nice colors thats my kind of chap stick not a big fan of lip stick so this was perfect for me
Karina R.
It isn't like other lip balms that leave your lips feeling like a dog just showered you in saliva, its nice and "dry" and its good for healing any cuts on my lips.
Anne C.
Cupertino, CA
I like the formula of the product a lot, and i typically like pomegranate scented things, but the scent/taste of this one was a little overwhelming for my taste.
Morgan M.
Great product for you lips I just don’t personally love the smell. It works so nicely though that I overlook that. It is reasonably priced and I do recommend it.
Monica V.
West Chester , PA
This is my absolute favorite go-to chapstick. The tingly sensation is what keeps my returning every time. Glides on smooth and replenishes moisture in a minute!
Lacy P.
CHERRY CREEK, New York
I love Burt's bees chap stick. It keeps my lips very soft during the winter months. My only complaint is the cost for one small tube of chap stick very expensive
Abby M.
Fenton, MI
Burt's Bees is the absolute best chap stick ever! I have tried other brands and none of them live up to the Burt's Bees brand! Great for any season and weather!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?