BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kenna T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This lip balm is good for soothing my lips. The only thing I don’t like about it is it seems to take a bit for it to wear down enough to go on super smooth
Maria F.
W Sacramento, CA
This is perfect for dry lips my husband and my daughter love their Burt's they always carry one on them , they describe as an amazing lip balm for dry lips
Natalie M.
west chester , PA
My go to lip balm. It’s moisturizing and leaves a cooling sensation to the lips. I️t isn’t greasy and you can apply lipstick over I️t easily. My favorite !
Sandra H.
Yarmouth Port
Everyday essential! I wear this everyday. It gives a gentle wax feel on your lips with a slight minty flavor. A year round winner. I can't live without it.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
I love the smell and color of all these, and they are also inexpensive. I don't like how they don't last very long and you need to use it a lot in the day.
Veronica F.
A must for lips! I use everyday. Even under lipstick. Moisturizes lips perfectly and has a pleasant smell! definitely something to have in your makeup bag.
Desiree H.
Spring, TX
This chapstick really soothes chap lips. I love it!! It moisturizes the lips really well. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Hands down the BEST lip balm out there. I've been using it religiously for like 15 years. It hydrates my lips and doesn't dry them out low some brands do.
Mariah S.
Salem, OR
Love love love. Makes myou lips feel awesome. I HATE chapped lips and this keeps them from getting chapped and if they ever do then it fixes them quick ;)
Brie C.
Well I'm not crazy about the list of a natural ingredients in this Chapstick I am happy to say that the Chapstick is very smooth and hydrating on the lips
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?