BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Richard B.
Hudson, MA
It's great to get a lipbalm that doesn't have a load of kack in it.

Downside, doesn't keep that long, tends to get lumpy and crusty after a few months in the summer.
Rachel M.
Lindon, UT
This Chapstick is amazing. Not sticky. Smells amazing. My lips are so soft! Plus they have a tint so it looks like you are wearing lipstick or lip gloss. Awesome plus!
Joy O.
Can't beat Burt's Lip Balm! Wonderful feeling of moisture and softness on your lips!! And you don't have to worry about what it's doing to your body as you ingest it!!
Alexis L.
This product is great if you have chapped lips. Leaves a tingly minty sensation so if you're not a fan of that then this products not for you. Great at hydrating lips.
Mary E.
Burt's Bees lip balms are great. and I love the way this looks and feels! I like to use this when I am going with a much simple look. a great pop on and out the door.
Andrea G.
Phoenix, AZ
Its a pretty good product, but some of their smells are a little much to handle, other than that it is a great product, some of their chapsticks are a little to oily
Marissa M.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Feels so smooth on your lips! I love this stuff!!!!!!! Keep it every time you go outside or in different changes of climate. It works great in all kinds of weather!
kelli k.
Lexington, NC
I use Burt's bees at least once a day, but usually several times a day. My favorite time is right before bed. I wake up and my lips are smooth, soft, and moisturized.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
I don't like red lipstick but when the occasion asks for it, this is my go too. Lip balm with just the right color and shine. It is just right. Very lightweight.
Yessica A.
I have tried burt's bees on numerous occasions, but never really stuck to using it. It dries out my lips too much, I love the scents but this balm is just not for me.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?