Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
The best lip balm you'll find at this price! I love that there are natural ingredients in this product that actually work to moisturize your lips! A must buy!
I love this lippie! It makes my lips feel so soft. I apply this before a lipstick or lip crayon and the Burt's Bees balm makes those products look flawless.
This is one of my top favorite lip balms I have used. Smells great and feels soft. I have tons of these little guys in my bag... My favorite is the lemon!!!!!
This lip balm is unbeatable. I can't get enough of its moisturizing properties and the invigorating tingling mint feeling. I keep it in my purse at all times!
Best lip balm hands down! It’s even better then Carmen! It leaves you lips soft and plump and doesn’t leave a bitter taste in your mouth like a certain brand!
My mother had this one time and I tried it and it was OK. I always have dry lips in the winter and it helped me. It isn't heavy on your lips, it is very light.
great product nice and moisturizing. good price i have bought multiple of these they have lots of flavors all are nice.
I have always used Burt's Bee's for as long as I can remember. I was hooked after the first use years ago. Hot, cold, windy, dry.. this is the lip balm to use!
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
The classic lip balm! I’ve been using it for years and I love it. Effective and soothing, Burt’s Bees is affordable and easy to find. I always have one on me!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos