BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Chelsey T.
Lakeville, MN
The best lip balm you'll find at this price! I love that there are natural ingredients in this product that actually work to moisturize your lips! A must buy!
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this lippie! It makes my lips feel so soft. I apply this before a lipstick or lip crayon and the Burt's Bees balm makes those products look flawless.
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
This is one of my top favorite lip balms I have used. Smells great and feels soft. I have tons of these little guys in my bag... My favorite is the lemon!!!!!
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
This lip balm is unbeatable. I can't get enough of its moisturizing properties and the invigorating tingling mint feeling. I keep it in my purse at all times!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Best lip balm hands down! It’s even better then Carmen! It leaves you lips soft and plump and doesn’t leave a bitter taste in your mouth like a certain brand!
Sarah L.
My mother had this one time and I tried it and it was OK. I always have dry lips in the winter and it helped me. It isn't heavy on your lips, it is very light.
Elida B.
Berkeley, CA
great product nice and moisturizing.           good price i have bought multiple of these they have lots of flavors all are nice.
Kevin S.
Mcdonough, GA
I have always used Burt's Bee's for as long as I can remember. I was hooked after the first use years ago. Hot, cold, windy, dry.. this is the lip balm to use!
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
The classic lip balm! I’ve been using it for years and I love it. Effective and soothing, Burt’s Bees is affordable and easy to find. I always have one on me!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?