BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Reanna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my all time favorite lip balm. I keep this in my purse every where I go. It keeps my lips moisturized longer than any other lip balm I have tried. I love the tingling feeling you get when you first put it on.
Maritza L.
My go to lip care product. I have naturally dry lips all year round but gets pretty bad in the winter. And this product is the only thing keeps me lips moisturized! I think I have a tube in each it my purses lol
Layne S.
I’ve been using this for YEARS!! It makes my lips feel hydrated and comfortable! I especially love the peppermint one when I’m done with the dentist because it soothes dry and sore lips! So much love for this product
Justin S.
I’ve tried a few of these chapsticks. I like the fact that they don’t contain all these strange ingredients and they are moisturizing. I don’t see them being useful on extreme cases but it is really good for the summer months.
Bridget W.
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bees is one of the best. It’s great for repairing super chapped lips, and goes on easily and stays put. i never have to worry about it getting everywhere! leaves a burning sensation to let you know it’s helping those chapped lips. love love love!
Alisa F.
I like all of Burt’s Bees chapsticks. They are a little pricy but moisturized very well and smell nice. I carry them around with me all the time. I will be buying more again and would definitely recommend to anyone!
Brittany S.
This is my favorite. I use it daily and throughout the day. It stays on given it has a thicker consistancy and doesnt run off my (small) lips onto my skin to make it oily. And it works wonders on protecting my lips.
Joan D.
This is a great lip balm! The price is decent too. You can find it in most stores and online. My lips felt smoother. It is easy to use and convenient to take around. It is a brand you can trust. I would buy it again.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I have very dry lips and am always on the hunt for the perfect lip product. This is a fantastic option because it’s affordable high quality and very moisturizing.
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
Burt’s bees is one of my go to brands for chapstick! They have great flavors and the formula works amazing on my chapped lips. It’s a tad more expensive than other well known brands, but it’s worth the extra few dollars
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?