Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Best lip balm hands down! It’s even better then Carmen! It leaves you lips soft and plump and doesn’t leave a bitter taste in your mouth like a certain brand!
Moisturizes pretty well, and I'm a fan of the brand in general, however this is definitely not my favorite lip balm. But for the price, it's a good go-to pick.
My husband and I love Burt's Bees, as does my daughter. The mint is very light (Which is a great thing considering I normally hate mint). It lasts long as well!
great product nice and moisturizing. good price i have bought multiple of these they have lots of flavors all are nice.
I have used this my whole life. There is no other way to go. Burt's bees is life. You can feel the product soothing your lips. Not to mention it is all natural.
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
I live in the upper Midwest, our winters are brutal, Burts Bees is a lifesaver, it keeps our family from getting dry cracked lips! It's the only brand I trust.
I love it it's the beat chapstick that I ever use, it moisturize your lip and it' also very cheap and most of the time I find them in the multiple pack.
I love everything Burt's bees but I also really love their lip balm because it's that classic cherry color and it makes your lips look a little extra flushed.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos