BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Best lip balm hands down! It’s even better then Carmen! It leaves you lips soft and plump and doesn’t leave a bitter taste in your mouth like a certain brand!
Kimberly C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Moisturizes pretty well, and I'm a fan of the brand in general, however this is definitely not my favorite lip balm. But for the price, it's a good go-to pick.
Rosie B.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Burt’s Bees products. They are my go tos when I need something. The packaging always draws me in. It’s gentle and I definitely always come back to them.
Brittaney H.
My husband and I love Burt's Bees, as does my daughter. The mint is very light (Which is a great thing considering I normally hate mint). It lasts long as well!
Elida B.
Berkeley, CA
great product nice and moisturizing.           good price i have bought multiple of these they have lots of flavors all are nice.
Lydia S.
Smithville, MO
I have used this my whole life. There is no other way to go. Burt's bees is life. You can feel the product soothing your lips. Not to mention it is all natural.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I have one of these in every purse! Nothing feels better than applying lip balm to chapped lips!! I love the cooling sensation when you first apply it!
Jen M.
Max, ND
I live in the upper Midwest, our winters are brutal, Burts Bees is a lifesaver, it keeps our family from getting dry cracked lips! It's the only brand I trust.
Ileana A.
Bergamo
I love it it's the beat chapstick that I ever use, it moisturize your lip and it' also very cheap and most of the time I find them in the multiple pack.
Stefanie M.
Summerville, SC
I love everything Burt's bees but I also really love their lip balm because it's that classic cherry color and it makes your lips look a little extra flushed.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?