BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Geronima P.
Monrovia, Ca
I am a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I always seem to have 3 or 4 in my purse. It's my #1 thing to put on my lips. It's great because its subtle.
Tabitha W.
Love love Burt's Bees lip balm! I think I have about a dozen of them stashed in different places, so I always have one to use! lol definitely a repeat user!
Xareni S.
It is kind of hard to put on but then once you start to use it more it glides on smoothly. And I love the smell of peppermint and how it makes my lips feel.
Allie W.
I tried to like Burt's bees Chapstick, I really did. But for someone who gets chapped lips a lot it has NEVER worked for me, Even with constant reapplication.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my absolute favorite chapstick I always have one on me at all times even if I am wearing lipstick or lipgloss I will always come back to my Burts!!!
Shauna H.
Huntington
This is my mainstay lip balm. I've been using this for years and years. It's the best feeling, not greasy at all, and the peppermint adds a nice cool tingle.
Abagail P.
Independence, MO
I am not a fan of the smell. My husband loves it, but I am the first one to tell him to put it away. I really feel like it is a love it or hate it scenario.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This helps my lips so much. My lips get dry easily and this helps to moisturize them. It helps them to stop cracking. I love the way it goes on and stays on.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
This is one popular chap stick! I always steal my roommates because it is so nice and I like how it makes my lips tingle. It is on the expensive side though
Gianella V.
Portland
Absolutely love this! It’s minty feel on my lips let’s me know it’s actually working. I always have one in my purse because I know it will get the job done.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?