BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alyssa D.
Fort Hood, TX
I love how my lips feel with this on but I hate the taste. It's a love hate relationship. The pomegranate/replenishing one also adds a really nice pink tint.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I started using Burt's bee while I was pregnant and I absolutely love there products! The lip balm is great it tastes great and moisturizes my lips all day!
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
I can't get enough Burt's Bees. They have so many great flavors! But I don't know what I like more...the tingle that it gives, or the fact that it's natural
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a good everyday lip balm. It has a light natural scent and coats nicely. Lasting effect is average. I do like using on top of lipstick for moisture.
Kylie T.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this lip balm; it's my favorite ever! I prefer it's waxy consistency versus other products' oily texture. Having it on your lips feels so refreshing.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This is hands done my all time favorite lip balm I literally have probably ten tubes placed everywhere from my house to my car to my purse I love this stuff
Kate S.
I like the fact that this is an ask natural lip balm however, I always noticed a residue after a while. Something that I didn't notice with other lip balms.
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
The pomegranate is my all time favorite! I love his this stuff tastes and feels on my lips. It's also made from natural ingredients so that's a huge plus!
Joelle B.
Windsor, CT
Love the way it tingles on my lips! Gives me the feeling that it's really doing it's job! My hunny & I fight over them all the time, we both love this line!
Michaela K.
Shawnee, OK
this is a very safe go to tinted Chapstick. it's very moisturizing and leaves your lips super soft. it's a very reliable Chapstick, and it's very impressive.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?