Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love how my lips feel with this on but I hate the taste. It's a love hate relationship. The pomegranate/replenishing one also adds a really nice pink tint.
I started using Burt's bee while I was pregnant and I absolutely love there products! The lip balm is great it tastes great and moisturizes my lips all day!
I can't get enough Burt's Bees. They have so many great flavors! But I don't know what I like more...the tingle that it gives, or the fact that it's natural
This is a good everyday lip balm. It has a light natural scent and coats nicely. Lasting effect is average. I do like using on top of lipstick for moisture.
I love this lip balm; it's my favorite ever! I prefer it's waxy consistency versus other products' oily texture. Having it on your lips feels so refreshing.
This is hands done my all time favorite lip balm I literally have probably ten tubes placed everywhere from my house to my car to my purse I love this stuff
I like the fact that this is an ask natural lip balm however, I always noticed a residue after a while. Something that I didn't notice with other lip balms.
The pomegranate is my all time favorite! I love his this stuff tastes and feels on my lips. It's also made from natural ingredients so that's a huge plus!
Love the way it tingles on my lips! Gives me the feeling that it's really doing it's job! My hunny & I fight over them all the time, we both love this line!
this is a very safe go to tinted Chapstick. it's very moisturizing and leaves your lips super soft. it's a very reliable Chapstick, and it's very impressive.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos