Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
LOVE this product. keeps my lips soft and moisturized, especially during the winter months. I feel like I don't need to keep reapplying as often with this one.
By far my favorite chapstick from burt’s bees! I am a repeat user of this product and it went far beyond expectations! Worth the price! So gentle on the lips!
I don't use Chapstick too often but Burts bees heels my lips so quickly it tastes so good and I know everyone I know uses them because the formulas are amazing
Best lip balm hands down. Total repair and it’s almost like you can feel it healing your lips. It smells great too! Downside, it is a bit pricey for chapstick
Excellent formula, love the shine and the way it feels on my lips. The ingredients are all natural which I appreciate. I have been buying lip balm for years.
The only chap stick I use... Burt’s bees is my favorite lip balm. It absorbs unlike other lip balm that just sits on top of my lips. Never use any other brand.
I've used this lip balm a handful of times. Not my first to choose from. I like it and it does what it is supposed to, but it is a bit too waxy feeling for me.
The only lip balm I use! It lasts forever and it definitely cure all types of lips! It’s super cheap and affordable and easy to use! I love anything burts bees
Very nourishing and soothing to lips. works great under lipstick to make sure your lips are drying and cracking under the lipstick. I really enjoy this product
Love the smell and tingly sensation it gives/leaves on the lips. Only draw back is the price point, on the pricey side for chapstick but definitely a great one
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos