BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren L.
A little expensive yes, but it works better than any other lip balm! I often lose my chapsticks so easily, but this one has stayed with me for 2 YEARS NOW!
Crystal H.
erwin
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this lip balm for YEARS. I really like the balm, but I do think it’s a little pricey. The balm is a little heavy, but I personally like a heavy balms.
Amy L.
I love this lip balm. I love how it feels when it goes on. I love the minty taste. I love the tingle it leaves on your lips. It really hydrated my lips well.
Melinda B.
Knoxville, TN
The pomegranate is my all time favorite! I love his this stuff tastes and feels on my lips. It's also made from natural ingredients so that's a huge plus!
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
Love the flavor of the original. It goes on thick and smooth and lasts a while before you need to reapply. It is one of my favorite lip balms in the winter.
Mindy P.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I was not fond of this line of Burt's Bees. I LOVE the original, but the tinted ones has a bad taste and made my lips feel odd. I would not recommend these.
Daisy M.
Inglewood, CA
Best lip product and it is worth the buy it help when you lips are chapped and even when there not. It leaves you lips smooth and soft for a very long time.
stevie h.
Dona Ana, NM
I love the Burt's bees brand items this is the only chapstick I have used consistently for years and I am always impressed. I think the original is the best.
Jadyn M.
Woodbridge
For me personally i don’t like this product because it burns my lips pretty badly, but it does moisturize them. So it works but at the cost of being in pain.
Julia F.
San Antonio, TX
This seriously makes my lips feel sooooo amazing!! And it doesn't have a funky taste if you apply too much! & is seriously the best smelling chapstick EVER 😍
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?