Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
A little expensive yes, but it works better than any other lip balm! I often lose my chapsticks so easily, but this one has stayed with me for 2 YEARS NOW!
I love this lip balm. I love how it feels when it goes on. I love the minty taste. I love the tingle it leaves on your lips. It really hydrated my lips well.
The pomegranate is my all time favorite! I love his this stuff tastes and feels on my lips. It's also made from natural ingredients so that's a huge plus!
Love the flavor of the original. It goes on thick and smooth and lasts a while before you need to reapply. It is one of my favorite lip balms in the winter.
I was not fond of this line of Burt's Bees. I LOVE the original, but the tinted ones has a bad taste and made my lips feel odd. I would not recommend these.
Best lip product and it is worth the buy it help when you lips are chapped and even when there not. It leaves you lips smooth and soft for a very long time.
I love the Burt's bees brand items this is the only chapstick I have used consistently for years and I am always impressed. I think the original is the best.
For me personally i don’t like this product because it burns my lips pretty badly, but it does moisturize them. So it works but at the cost of being in pain.
This seriously makes my lips feel sooooo amazing!! And it doesn't have a funky taste if you apply too much! & is seriously the best smelling chapstick EVER 😍
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos