BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Best. Chapstick. Ever. I use it at least every morning and evening. It adds hydration to my lips and creates a nice barrier. It also goes on easily and lasts a very long time. I have at least 2 of these because it’s a necessity.
🌟Star P.
I recently purchased this item for the first time and it is very moisturizing to the lips. It also has a hint of like vapor or some strong scent that makes my lips feel minty and nourished. Will purchase again
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love me some original Burt’s Bees! I’m pretty picky about my chapsticks and I love the feel of this one especially because of the cooling effect on the lips. Burt’s Bees is definitely an old faithful for my boyfriend and I!!
tay f.
Flint, MI
This is an absolutely fantastic product. It’s very cooling and healing to the lips. It makes my lips very soft and heals the chapped parts. the packaging is just regular chap stick packaging. I love this and will buy it again!
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
I cannot live without my Burt's Bee Lip Balm! I have tried so many other products and I always come back to this one. It's a great price and it leaves my lips feeling so good!  I love the tingling from the peppermint oil!
Daybrie H.
Pensacola
This lip balm is not greasy. It stays on for a long period of time. I love the way it smells. It makes my lips tingle if I haven’t used it in awhile or my lips are really dry and I love that feeling. I can’t find another lip balm that feels the way Burt’s Bees does.
Mia D.
Tulsa
I think I’ve been off and on using this product for 10 years probably. I usually forget about it, but when I go and buy myself a fresh tube, i remember why I keep coming back! Great formula and does actually de-chap your lips!
Denise A.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is hands down one of the BEST chapsticks I have ever used. It is so creamy, nice little packaging and on the first use, my lips were extremely soft and smooth!! Totally inexpensive and I will recommend to others
Mikaela B.
Bush's Bees lip products are an essential. This Lip balm will restore dry, cracked lips and they even have ones with flavors and tints. I love that they don't leave a super easy feel on the lips, just enough to coat your lips.
Ellie T.
I love this product it was so helpful I used it for when ever my lips where chapped I love the mint tase it’s not that cheap but you get what you pay for it is like gum on your lips but in a lipstick form it will come in handy
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?